By Mike Chambers, Daniel Dura, Kevin Hoyt, Dragos Georgita
- What AIR is, and the issues this runtime goals to solve
- How to establish your improvement environment
- How to do universal initiatives, awarded within the easy-to-use O'Reilly Cookbook format
By Adam Freeman
Seasoned writer Adam Freeman explains tips to get the main from WinRT and home windows eight via concentrating on the positive aspects you wish in your venture. He starts off with the nuts-and-bolts and indicates you every little thing via to complex positive factors, going in-depth to offer you the information you need.
By David Mark Clements
* full of useful recipes taking you from the fundamentals to extending Node along with your personal modules
* Create your personal internet server to determine Node’s gains in action
* paintings with JSON, XML, net sockets, and utilize asynchronous programming
Beginning with making your personal net server, the sensible recipes during this cookbook are designed to easily growth you to creating complete net functions, command line purposes, and Node modules. Node Cookbook takes you thru interfacing with a number of database backends corresponding to MySQL, MongoDB and Redis, operating with net sockets, and interfacing with community protocols, corresponding to SMTP. also, there are recipes on safely acting heavy computations, safeguard implementations, writing, your individual Node modules and alternative ways to take your apps live.
What you are going to study from this book
* Write and post your personal modules
* Interface with a variety of databases
* paintings with streams of data
* deal with dossier uploads and put up data
* Use the specific framework to speed up the advance of your applications
* know about safety, encryption, and authentication techniques
As a part of Packt's cookbook sequence, this publication is filled with useful recipes that may get you operating successfully with Node from the beginning. every one bankruptcy specializes in a special point of operating with Node.
Who this publication is written for
By David R. Brooks
Topics and features:
* Describes the construction and use of HTML records, together with tables, types, lists, frames, and cascading kind sheets
* With personal home page, extends programming basics to incorporate analyzing and writing server-based records, command-line interfaces, and an advent to GD graphics
* Appendices comprise lists of ASCII and HTML exact characters, and a short advent to utilizing a “pseudocode” method of organizing options to computing problems
* incorporates a word list and an in depth set of programming exercises
By Sandeep Panda
What will I learn?
In this sensible and fun-to-read ebook, you'll research the basics of AngularJS, resembling scopes, modules and controllers. You'll then movement directly to extra refined recommendations, together with utilizing directives, filters and expressions to construct an entire unmarried web page net application.
Discover the facility of AngularJS's two-way information binding
Using AngularJS and TDD
Get to grips with modules, scopes, and controllers
Enhance your HTML with directives
Build an entire operating unmarried web page web publication software as you learn
And even more
By Edmond Woychowsky
The effortless, Example-Based advisor to Ajax for Every net Developer
Using Ajax, you could construct net purposes with the sophistication and value of conventional desktop
applications and you'll do it utilizing criteria and open resource software program. Now, for the 1st time,
there's a simple, example-driven consultant to Ajax for each internet and open resource developer, regardless of
one step at a time, he introduces ideas for development more and more wealthy purposes. don't fret if
you're no longer knowledgeable on Ajax's underlying applied sciences; Woychowsky bargains refreshers on them, from
standards all through, starting from Firefox to Ruby and MySQL.
You'll not just tips on how to write "functional" code, but in addition grasp layout styles for writing rocksolid,
high-performance Ajax functions. you will additionally how one can use frameworks corresponding to Ruby on
Rails to get the task performed fast.
Learn how Ajax works, the way it advanced, and what it really is solid for
Understand the stream of processing in Ajax applications
Build Ajax functions with XML and the XMLHttpRequest object
Integrate back-end code, from Hypertext Preprocessor to C#
Use XSLT and XPath, together with XPath Axis
Develop client-side Ajax libraries to help code reuse
Streamline improvement with Ruby on Rails and the Ruby programming language
Use the cross-browser HTML DOM to replace components of a page
By Adrian Kingsley-Hughes, Visit Amazon's Kathie Kingsley-Hughes Page, search results, Learn about Author Central, Kathie Kingsley-Hughes,
By Ian Young
CoffeeScript software improvement offers you an in-depth examine the CoffeeScript language, all whereas construction a operating internet program. alongside the best way, you'll see the entire nice positive factors CoffeeScript has to supply, and how to use them to accommodate actual difficulties like sprawling codebases, incomplete information, and asynchronous net requests.
Through the process this publication you are going to study the CoffeeScript syntax and notice it tested with uncomplicated examples. As you cross, you'll placed your new talents into perform by means of construction an online program, piece by way of piece. You'll begin with normal language gains resembling loops, features, and string manipulation. Then, we’ll delve into complicated positive factors like periods and inheritance. research complex idioms to house universal occurrences like exterior net requests, and hone your method for improvement projects like debugging and refactoring.
CoffeeScript program improvement will train you not just how one can write CoffeeScript, but additionally the right way to construct reliable functions that run easily and are a excitement to take care of.
By Jonathan Stark, Brian Jepson
You’ll the way to create an Android-friendly net app at the platform of your selection, after which use Adobe’s unfastened PhoneGap framework to transform it to a local Android app. notice why device-agnostic cellular apps are the wave of the longer term, and begin development apps that supply larger flexibility and a wider reach.
* Convert an internet site right into a internet program, whole with growth symptoms and different good points
* upload animation with JQTouch to make your net app feel and appear like a local Android app
* utilize client-side information garage with apps that run while the Android equipment is offline
* Use PhoneGap to hook into complex Android gains, together with the accelerometer, geolocation, and signals
* try out and debug your app on the net with actual clients, and publish the completed product to the Android marketplace