By E.D.P. De Robertis and R. Carrea (Eds.)
Read Online or Download Biology of Neuroglia PDF
Similar physical books
This research gathers skeletal facts on seven simple symptoms of healthiness to evaluate power stipulations that affected people who lived within the Western Hemisphere from 5000 B. C. to the past due 19th century. symptoms of organic rigidity in early life and of degeneration in joints and in enamel elevated within the a number of millenia earlier than the coming of Columbus as populations moved into much less fit ecological environments.
Self-organization and Pattern-formation in Neuronal structures below stipulations of Variable Gravity: existence Sciences less than area stipulations” describes the interplay of gravity with neuronal platforms. To carry the elemental medical and technological history, the buildings of neuronal platforms are defined and structures for gravity examine are provided.
- Plant Genome Diversity Volume 2: Physical Structure, Behaviour and Evolution of Plant Genomes
- What teeth reveal about human evolution
- Advanced Hatha Yoga: Classic Methods of Physical Education and Concentration
- The Physical Environment of the Faeroe Islands
Extra info for Biology of Neuroglia
Biol. , 111,452455. , (1963); The age dependency of enzymes in reactive glia. Proc. exp. Biol. , 113, 145-147. , AND HESS,H. , (1957); Cytochemistry of neurones and neuroglia. Metabolism of the Nervous System. D. Richter, Editor. London, Pergamon Press (p. 72-86). , SMITH,D. , AND JEN,M. , (1957); The quantitativedistribution of eight enzymes of glucose metabolism and two citric acid cycle enzymes in the cerebellar cortex and subjacent white matter. Progress in Neurobiology. II. Ultrastructure and Cellular Chemistry of Neural Tissue.
2. Reactive astrocytes in the neuropil of gray matter. The vascular processes (arrow) of the cells are clearly demonstrated by enzymatic activity. Lactic dehydrogenase. , Osterberg and Wattenberg, Schiffer and Vesco, Miiller and Nasu, Kreutzberg and Peters, Friede and Magee, SchSer and Vesco, Smith, 1958 1961a 1961 1962 1962 1962a 1962 1962a 1962 1962 1962 1962 1962 1963 Rubinstein and Sutton, Ibrahim and Adams, 1963 1963 E N Z Y M E HISTOCHEMISTRY 39 the concept that hypertrophic astrocytes are derived from oligodendroglia (Koenig and Barron, 1962).
Histochem. , 11, 231-245. , (1963b); A comparative mapping of enzymes FRIEDE,R. , FLEMING,L. , AND KNOLLER, involved in hexosemonophosphate shunt and citric acid cycle in the brain. , 10, 263-277. FRIEDE,R. , AND MAGEE, K. , (1962); Alzheimer’s disease. Neurology, 12,213-222. FRIEDE,R. , (1962); Neuronal extension and glial supply; functional significance of glia. Proc. nar. Acad. , 5 , 817-821. , (1962); A cytochemical study of the localization of carbonic anhydrase in the nervous system. J. , 9,169-178.